The Melbourne Prestige is built on a Mercedes 3500 chassis with a 170-inch wheel base. In addition to modern décor, there are carefully selected upgrades throughout this luxury coach –– like the fluid design of its signature automotive-bonded windshield as part of the one-piece fiberglass front cap.
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (lbs) 11030
- Gross Combined Weight Rating (lbs) 15250
- Exterior Length 25' 2"
- Exterior Width 96"
- Interior Height 80"
- Wheel Base 170.3"
- Furnace, Auto-ignition (BTU output) 20,000
- Fresh Water Capacity (gals) 43
- Gray Water Capacity (gals) 31
- Black Water Capacity (gals) 31
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gals) 26.4
- Chassis and Engine Size 3.0L V6 BluTEC Diesel
- Exterior Storage (cu. ft.) 42